onsdag 18 december 2013

Emelie Alm

Zlatan to hospital after yesterday's annual playoff game.

Zlatan forced himself to play the football tornament even though he was injured in the thigh really badly, it was in the last few minutes that he gave up, then he was forced to hospital by medical staff. ”You could really see he was suffering” said a teamplayer.

They want to assure that nothing is fatal and that he will recovery and come back. ”But we don’t know when yet” they say.

”I'm still satisfied , I could not have done it better” Zlatan says.


It is a disaster for the team and unfortunately they are forced to play next week without Zlatan against very tough competition. ”Of course, it is really sad but now I have to focus on getting better and I'm sure they will do well anyway. I will be there cheering” Zlatan says.


”Of course we want to achieve that he will be able to play as soon as possible” says the coach.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar